A little mumble jumble.
- I quit my job at ___ . Although I felt extremely weird about it, It was probably the easiest decision I have ever made in my life.
- Went to taipei for a couple days before I started my new job. Gained 4lbs, and reunited with my college buddy. Good times.
- All the girls are so skinny in taipei. Do they even eat? I must know their diet.
- I just started my new job last Monday.
- There’s a cupcake shop in my new workplace, and I’m very surprised/proud of myself that I haven’t gone in for a cupcake yet. FYI I love cupcakes.
- My sister told me that I’m turning into this obnoxious “I just came back from the uk/canda” type of HK expat. And you know what? She might be right.
- Sometimes I get tired of being myself. It’s so much easier when I pretend that I’m this bubbly/positively minded/talkative person.
- I need to drop all those extra lbs. I need to work out more. I need to meet people. I need to go out more. I really don’t want to be single.